Search this blog


Home About Us Promote your book!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

About Us


The "Three Musketeers!"


Bettina
A real fantasy lover (so if you'd like us to review your book and it's fantasy--send it to me, please!!!)! Science-fiction is a close second, (any Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fans out there??) though!
Books aside, I love snacking on ice cream, but fortunately, I like running too--it helps burn all those calories! I'm also a fan of roller coasters, but I'm afraid those don't help much in the calorie burning department.

Natalie
I'm not as big a fan of fantasy (or roller coasters, for that matter) as Bettina is, but I definitely enjoy that genre! I really like chick-lit and realistic fiction, so if your book is of that nature, definitely give me a heads up!

Dominique
aka Dominique from The Book Vault.

No comments:

Post a Comment